Sunday, June 20, 2010

Danny

I'm drunk. No doubts about it, I'm drunk!

Tim's brain say's write a blog. Ok. But what about??....

I KNOW! Ex's....Actually sober moment, No. Now, is not the time to be 'slagging off' ex's. Let's talk about booze.. OR, i could blog about friends. That's much better...

I have GREAT friends. Like really, truly great friends. One of them is my mate Danny. You see Danny is quite an enigma. Kinda a legend. You see I have known Danny now for nearly 10 years. In the first months of my final year at high school i was expelled for pulling down the trousers of a teacher in front of his first year students. (I know, great way to go out!!!). However, i was determined to finish secondary school so i enrolled - and was excepted - to a near-by school called Wellington. That's where i met Danny.

At first, Danny tells me, he was intimidated by me. Both long-term 'class clowns', we were both vying for the attention and giggles on the rest of the year 12 Psychology class. However, after winning him over we team'd up and became a 2-man posse, not to be reckoned with.

That was nearly 10 years ago, and since then we have stayed the bestest of bestest mates, even though our professional careers have taken opposite detours. (He's an Electrician, i'm a Bartender). Now, i'm moving to N.Y in 10 days and it will sad to not have that crazy bastard around. He's a legend, a gentleman, and a fantastic dancer. However, more importantly, he is also the best karaoke singer i've ever met.

The first night I got back from living in France, Danny took me to a West London pub that had a Karaoke night on. I taped his performance for my viewing pleasure, but have now decided to upload it for the world. I hope you enjoy, please watch until the end. He kinda gets a bit 'bashy' and 'rapey' with the compare. Link is below. Amazing.....

Danny, enjoy your time in England. I will miss you buddy...xox

No comments:

Post a Comment